Friday, February 27, 2009

Week #3:
Just a little something for you to think about.. =D
No but really, these are just some random pictures I decided to take for this week.
I've never really been a big studio picture taker. I don't like to set things up really (thats why you don't get a lot of those assignments) ha. K. So I thought I'd do something new for once. 

I really didn't do anything to these images, I tried messing with the levels and the Hue/Saturation, but in the end i liked them original the best. 

1 comment:

btwitch said...

All right, thank you! For posting the contact sheet. A few things, if you like the color the way it is, you need to tell me why you like the yellow. At first glance, it looks like you don't know how to set the white balance on your camera. If you don't let's get that figured out.

You don't do much in the way of studio shots- what did you learn from this? Why exactly did you want to try it.

Watch your exposure, it is a little underexposed. Would be better to be a bit brighter, unless you are going for a dark look in which case you need to tell me why. Good work on using the light tent again, it is a great tool to use over and over again.