Friday, February 20, 2009

Week #2
 I took these pictures one night after school, and so I thought this could be my theme for the week, but there really weren't any other very good sunsets this week =/ they were all more gray than anything. But ill post some so you can see the gray anyways :( but its boring.
These I did not photoshop. The one above I just lightened.

 
____________________________________________
These ones are actually a SunRISE that I took before school.

These photos I did not photoshop. The first one below I only cropped. The one above was photoshoped though, I Burnt the bottom of the picture out i felt it was too distracting, but when i cropped it out it just looked funny. So i just made it less noticeable.  




1 comment:

btwitch said...

For a focus on the sunset/sunrise, you really need to be aware of the foreground and background. Especially for an image that is showing your work for a whole week. In the blog post, tell me what did you do all week? Did you research what makes a good sunset photo? Did you do any research on landscape photographers?

You told me in the post that you shot one night and one morning. Tell em all that you did so I know that you are pushing yourself.

For the top image, you could use the burn tool and burn it down quite a bit to make the sky more dramatic.