Monday, March 16, 2009

Mr. CHS!!
In this photo, I cropped the picture in her eye into a circle and then moved it to the center of her eye, now it looks like she's watching Mr. CHS =] 
I made the color in her eye more visually interesting, it was just kinda gray and "blah" before. So I added some color. I dodged the whites of her eyes as well, and in the overall picture I took out a little bit of the reds and yellows. 
SOOOO... these are all my pictures i took of Mr. CHS.
it was very hard to get and good not blurry pictures, because I didn't want to use my flash because I really don't like the lighting that flash gives a picture. So I just made my shutter speed longer, and because there is a lot of movement involved, many of the pictures are blurry. Oh and to top it all off, my camera died right after the synchronized swimming. So that really put a damper on my day... Overall I got a few nice pictures, but I wish I would have checked my battery, and I could have gotten more clear shots. For everything that happened though, I'd say I  did alright. 

2 comments:

btwitch said...

Can you make it so the image and the contact sheets, when clicked on, will get bigger? I would love to see all of these larger.

rye said...

i hate how i cant see this one bigger. you're really stupid for not making them so the blow up real big when you click on them. drop dead.